EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES RESEARCH GROUP
Educational Sciences Research Group aims to conduct research on education policy and practice in Albania, with a particular focus on current policy, government reforms and their impact on equity and quality.
Create space for scholars and intellectuals to gather, dialogue, collaborate and offer their contribution to the regional and interregional academic arena on issues related to the educational sciences.
Support interfaculty and interdisciplinary collaboration with the faculties of social sciences and educational sciences and with other educational and research institutions, regional and international organizations, the private sector, and state, governmental and non-governmental organisations.
Research Focus Areas:
- Social Survey Projects
- Enterprise, Innovation and Development
- Society and Human Development
- Politics and Sociology
- Educational Research
- Psychology and human development
- Culture and communication
- Literature and Linguistic Studies
- Interdisciplinary studies
- Cognitive Sciences
- Learning and Knowledge Technologies
- Computer Supported Collaborative Learning
- Ahmet Ecirli
- Lokman Coskun
- Tidita Abdurrahmani
- Ana Uka
- Mathilda Likaj Shakiri
Contact Person: Tidita Abdurrahmani
E-mail: [email protected]