Training for Teachers and Managers of Secondary Education
Project Manager: Emirjon Senja
The project provides organizing of training modules for teachers of secondary education in order to improve teaching methodology and promoting the use of technology in teaching. The project also aims to increase the expertise of school leaders of secondary education within the institution's and crisis management.
- Qualifying teachers of secondary education to create and skills of organization and established teaching methods based on active cooperation and information technology.
- Updating the knowledge of teachers on modern trends and approaches about education in Albania and beyond. Improving environment that supports and encourages students and promotes students' individuality.
- Promotion of school-family partnership to support learning and shaping the quality of individualities that interact in current conditions of society development.
- Promotion of professional and contemporary leadership in secondary schools.
- The project will achieve enabling application of new teaching methodologies.
- Teachers will encourage students to combine classroom teaching with information provided via the internet.
- Using technology to facilitate learning.