ABOUT THE OFFICE
The Office of Research establishes and administers the policies governing the conduct of research at Hena e Plote Beder University and supervises the management of its research programs. Office of Research strives to improve University’s research productivity and expand the impact of its academic discoveries on both scholars and the community.
Office of Research is committed to support the research endeavors of the faculty and staff. It offers proposal development services and provides assistance in the submission of proposals to external sponsors. Office of Research serves as the institutional liaison with external agencies on all research administration and contract matters.
Office of Research promotes interdisciplinary research and awards funds for early stage research development activities. It aims to make more effective the research activities and support services available to our researchers, and as such its tasks are:
- Carrying out processes to activate to the fullest the university’s interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary capacities through effective projects;
- Ensuring coordination among Research Centers;
- Monitoring data on research activities carried out and generate reports;
- Providing administrative and financial support to our researchers at every stage of their projects (preparation, application, management, reporting, closing, publication, marketing, etc.)
- Informing and equipping our researchers to efficiently address research compliance issues;
- Updating and investing in our research and scholarship infrastructure;
- Identifying appropriate funding opportunities;
- Announcing limited submission opportunities and coordinating internal competitions;
- Offering proposal development training;
- Managing and coordinating the preparation of the proposals;
- Drafting non-technical sections of the proposals;
- Providing proposal review, editorial, and design services;
- Connecting faculty to appropriate staff and other resources throughout the university.
Notice: Undefined index: aciklama in /var/www/research.beder.edu.al/web/sub/standart.php on line 28